Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We are looking for an experienced Java/Scala Data Engineer Team leader to work with technology division in Minsk office!
If you are interested in working with talented and passionate teammates and becoming a driving force for the evolution of Big Data and Machine Learning systems, then Playtika Minsk will be the right fit for you.
You will work with many exciting technologies like Apache Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Hadoop, Vertica and Kubernetes to name a few.
- Lead a team of skilled data SW engineers and data automation engineers;
- Be part of the global team building data platform to support gaming tenants;
- Build and deploy scalable and reliable data processing pipelines to move and aggregate large amounts of data;
- Monitor and Maintain production level streaming and batch applications;
- Tune and optimize data applications architecture to reach real-time capabilities;
- Promote best practices coding, code complete standards, and design patterns;
- Training, mentoring and hiring data engineers;
- Collaborating with our architects, product owners, data scientists, QA and DevOps.
- BSc. in computer science / software engineering;
- Passion for data engineering, quality, automation and efficiency, self-starter, loves challenges, independent and a tech savvy;
- At least 2 years experience as data engineering team leader;
- Proficient in Java/Scala with +3 years of experience in writing Spark based batch and streaming data applications (Streaming\Structured Streaming\SparkSQL);
- Strong understanding of the Hadoop ecosystems (especially Kafka, hdfs, Zookeeper, Yarn, ORC, Parquet, Hive) and related technologies with +2 years of experience;
- Practicing modern SW development processes (SCRUM, Unit tests, source control, TDD, CI, CD, deployment automation);
- English (both spoken & written).
- Advanced knowledge in parallel processing algorithms and techniques;
- Knowledge in advanced BigData topics and distributed computing;
- Knowledge in K8s, Docker, DeltaLake, DataMesh, Aerospike, AirFlow, Redis, Vertica;
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and systems.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top gaming hub companies in the world.
Come play with us!