Ciklum is looking for a CloudOps Engineer to join the EverCompliant project in Minsk team on a full-time basis
Client's website: https://www.everc.com/
EverC is changing the world of Cyber Intelligence with our revolutionary technology.By utilizing big data and machine learning we have created the first and only dedicated solution on the market designed to detect and prevent Money Laundering in the e-commerce world.
As a CloudOps Engineer, you will be part of the CloudOps team inside the DevOps department, work closely with all R&D teams, use cutting edge technologies as well as home-grown DevOps tools.
As part of the team, you will participate in operating DevOps solutions throughout the DevOps pipeline, starting from the SCM and repository management through build and automation orchestration, up until the deployment and configuration steps.
- Operational coverage of EverC services
- Focusing on cross-service components across the SaaS stack, following a DevOps engineering approach
- Constant eye on automation, scale, process improvement, metric collection, security, and better visibility into production health and reliability
- 2+ years as a CloudOps engineer, Junior DevOps engineer or Linux SysAdmin
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting production disruptions
- Great communication skills, true team player and eager to learn
- Logging, Alert & Metrics solutions
- Ansible (or equivalent)
- Python or Bash scripting
- Docker & Container orchestration
- Terraform (or equivalent)
What’s in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Business trips to Denmark