REDNAVIS (formerly REDSOFT.PRO) is a team of highly-qualified professionals with a strong focus on delivering perfect software through gaining and maintaining technological advantage and superior service quality.
Since 2013 we have developed many web applications in many different domains such as electronic document management systems, automobile insurance, banking and finance software, expert and full-text search systems and telecommunications.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast paced environment.
- 3 years of commercial experience as a software engineer;
- Experience in Java, Groovy, Scala or Kotlin;
- Experience in SQL databases and ORM frameworks;
- Experience in some web frameworks (Java EE, Spring, Micronaut, Play, Akka, Hybris or equivalent);
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience;
- English level B1 or higher.
Nice to have:
- Oracle Certified Professional / Master Certification;
- Experience in cloud solutions architecture (AWS, GKE or MS Azure);
- Expert knowledge of architecture styles, patterns and approaches (REST, Microservices, monolithic web apps, SPA etc);
- Experience in Unix/ Linux;
- Expert knowledge of MySQL database, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks;
- Working proficiency with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra or equivalent);
- Working proficiency with messaging platforms (RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka or equivalent);
- Expert knowledge of best practices using REST API development and software development (SOLID, TDD, DDD, DRY, YAGNI, KISS etc).
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software;
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables;
- Optionally participate in pre-sales activities and help with providing estimates and solution architecture;
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code;
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions;
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming;
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures;
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Official employment according to the Belarussian Working Law;
- Individual bonuses that will be aligned with your actual performance;
- Compensations for sports and education. We support the desire to learn, so, we pay for participation in conferences, training courses and international certification (in case of successful passing the exam);
- Communications with unique people - we are a team of certified specialists;
- Modern Apple laptops with “Administrator” access level;
- Flexible work schedule - our office works 24/7. Also we are remote-friendly company;
- There are a perfect gym and a special medical center “Symmetry” in the office building;
- Our office is located 700 meters from the Avtozavodskaya metro station.
If you are ready to take the challenge, let’s talk. Perhaps…. we are waiting for you!