Resilio, Inc. is hiring technical support engineers for office work. Main project - providing tech support for enterprise product Resilio Connect. It's a software solution for massive data transfer based on P2P BitTorrent protocol. It's fast and robust. Resilio Connect is easily scalable: data distribution speed does not depend on number of nodes, it's highly optimized for transferring of large numbers of files across multiple sites. Resilio Connect works on all popular desktop OS (Linux, OS X, Windows), Android and iOS mobile platforms as well as specialized platforms like NAS, RPi.
- close communication with customers;
- full support of corporate customers through support ticket systems, chats and VoIP;
- helping them with deployment and configuration of Resilio Connect, optimization and troubleshooting it;
- dealing with a variety of advanced non-trivial technologies, workflows and specifics of customers' environments;
- reproducing customers' issues locally, investigating the setup and debug info.
- a must - fluent English, level not lower than С1/advanced (CEFR)
- a must - strong knowledge of today's network technologies
- a must - admin level experience with any OS (Windows, Linux, OS X)
- basic knowledge of other platforms is enough
- good communication skills
- flexible, no strict shifts
- most loaded hours are midday - evening (Minsk time), most customers are the EU and USA
- additional night round-robin duty - wakeups on urgent requests, payable in addition to salary.
- work for a launched American startup
- working with own product, fully developed in Minsk office
- 100% official salary
- medical insurance