CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe.
Currently we are looking for Lead Front-end Developer to join our highly experienced front-end team. Following the best development practices our main front-end expertise is focused on such technologies as Angular, React.js, Vue.js, Ember.js.
On this position you will be contributing in the most complex projects of the company and at the same time you will be involved in team management.
Apart from creating innovative and user friendly solutions for Western European customers you will be involved in:
- Mentoring front-end developers and leading performance review process for the front-end department.
- Coordination of the hiring process for the front-end team, interviewing candidates.
- Making estimations and work with requests for proposals.
- Distribution of front-end developers between projects.
- Participation in the improvement of company's processes together with the management team.
What we expect from the candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Advanced knowledge of Angular and its ecosystem.
- Experience with React and its ecosystem.
- Extensive knowledge in responsive web design and CSS pre-processors.
- Understanding HTTP, client-server communication, REST API.
- Experience in using CI / CD tools and building optimized pipelines.
- Experience with unit and e2e testing.
- Experience with React Native, Docker, Linux is a strong plus.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Good communication and leadership skills, ability to prioritize.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can start your day any time from 8 till 11 am).
- Opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week (fully remote work during the pandemic period)
- Work-related courses, certifications and books.
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.