Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in 2016, Inspectorio set out to revolutionize the supply chain industry. Today, we work with many of the world’s leading brands and retailers, and over thousands of vendor and factory organizations across the globe to bring unparalleled levels of visibility, transparency, and accuracy to their quality, sustainability, and compliance initiatives!
Inspectorio is seeking a Director of Marketing to join our in-house marketing team. We are looking for an insightful and goal-driven professional to perform essential research needed to create an impactful marketing strategy - with a strong focus on lead generation in a period of ‘high growth’.
Lead generation is at the core of our marketing team’s priorities. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and designing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, webinar, digital advertising and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads. The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building lead generation programs and reports, and analyzing results.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, building awareness and positioning for our company's products, and most importantly generating new ‘qualified’ leads.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, and an ability to employ unique marketing techniques – experience with other Enterprise SaaS Technology is essential.
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals - with a strong focus on lead generation.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creation
- Drive Marketing Qualified Leads: Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards and processes to drive successful customer acquisition
- Lead Nurture: Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the lead generation funnel.
- Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase website traffic, website engagement and website conversion rate
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, and ROI
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans
- Lead the maintenance of calendars of all lead generation campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts.
- Track and report on lead generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance.
- Guide marketing team to execute on B2B lead generation strategy required to drive identified KPIs and business growth initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field (Master’s degree preferred – or equivalent experience)
- 5 -7 years’ experience driving marketing strategy (in-depth knowledge and experience leading B2B demand/lead generation and direct response campaign strategy and execution is essential)
- Experience in SaaS, B2B, and products that serves the enterprise sector is essential
- Experience in Supply Chain (preferred but not essential)
- Experience directly managing or collaborated with a marketing team to execute on marketing strategy
- Experience defining marketing strategy (using data and analytics at the strategy core)
- Demonstrable experience with online marketing campaigns and web technologies
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical and analytical responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Strong project management and people management skills
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends over time - able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email/landing page optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems (strong knowledge of Hubspot is an advantage)
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Experience creating successful Adword and other digital advertising campaigns.
- Experience developing and implementing successful referral and/or affiliate programs
- Strong understanding of web design best practices
Why it would be awesome to work with us
At Inspectorio, we only work with the best of the best. That’s why, if we invite you to join us, it’s because we recognize your amazing skills, value, and potential. It probably wasn’t easy for you to become this awesome, so we make sure to reward you for it.
Full Project Ownership
Are you an inventor? Want to start a new internship program? How about a soccer tournament? Or a whole new department within the company? Whatever it is that you want to do, we’re here to listen, and if your idea is good, we’ll give you all the resources you need to make it happen. When any Inspectorian wins, we all win.
Personal and Professional Growth
Inspectorians are our most valuable resource, so we make sure to invest heavily in them. All Inspectorians are eligible for funding to attend conferences, take courses, present their research, and more. This on top of the continuous mentoring and guidance you’ll receive guarantees you’ll grow as a professional and as a human while at Inspectorio.
Fun, Fun, Fun
We put our money where your smiles are. Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more. We make sure that Inspectorians enjoy coming to work by promoting as much fun as we can.
International Work Experience
We are going to take over the world.... Perhaps not quite, but we are a global company that thrives from the interactions between our different offices. Join us to work alongside Belarusians in Vietnam, Mexicans in Minsk, Filipinos in China and more.
We pursue mastery and craftmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy.
We have a thirst and desire for knowledge and continuous improvement because there’s always an opportunity to be better.
We always find time to help and learn from others.
We act independently when we recognize an opportunity for improvement.
We seek guidance, alignment, and clear goals instead of orders or hand-holding.
We self-assess the quality and impact of our work, identify opportunities to improve and make changes proactively.
We share our opinion and insights, even if it’s uncomfortable.
We are candid and direct with everyone we work with.
We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us.
We focus on listening to other perspectives because we know we don’t have all the answers or best solutions.
We recognize that vanity and ego are the enemies of great ideas and outstanding products.