Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to work on the manual testing activities around several new projects in different business domains.
If you are interested in working on challenging projects that will boost your skills, have a smart and professional team, enjoy amazing benefits, get every other Friday off from work (see below) and be able to shape the QA efforts of a fast-growing company and our clients, let's talk.
What You'll Do:
- Covering manual test activities, namely Functional and Non-Functional testing of the Web Apps, including frontend and backend testing on a variety of the new short- and medium-term projects;
- Close cooperation with the team;
- Test documentation development;
- Reports and closure activities;
- Planning and control the QA activities on the projects with the assistance of the QA Manager.
What We'd Like To See:
- 2+ years of practical quality assurance experience. Nice to have experience in e-commerce, e-learning domains;
- Deep theoretical knowledge about testing approaches, techniques and levels;
- Deep testing based on domain specificity of product (clarifies questions, investigates business logic, makes proposals how to improve application);
- Ability to cope with complex technical issues/tasks, unclear requirements, complex business logic, complex integration, fast project changes;
- Deep root cause analysis of issues; ability to analyze the results of own and others' work;
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience in Web Services testing;
- A wealth of knowledge about mobile platforms and OSs specific, be able to adapt it for the real project; practical experience in compatibility testing;
- Theoretical knowledge of Network and Internet technologies fundamentals (Internet Protocols/ HTTP response codes, Network Topologies and Protocols, HTML fundamentals, CSS basics);
- Practical experience on projects with Agile processes is nice to have.
We offer financial motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- English classes;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews.
We provide non-cash motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities;
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.