Currence.com seeks a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team.
What you'll do:
- Identify reporting, and data analysis needs
- Provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems
- Design, and create dashboards, alerts, and reports.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and work through ambiguity
- 3+ years in a data analytics role with strong problem-solving skills
- Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Business Management, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or specialized training/certification); or equivalent work experience
- Strong SQL knowledge with database design experience
- Ability to gather cross-functional requirements and translate them into practical engineering tasks and technical deliverables
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and concepts is a plus (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, etc.)
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, or similar BI/Data Visualization tool.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Finance and other G&A teams to translate business requirements to technical deliverables a plus
- Experience with ETL and data modeling
- Familiarity with GIT and Asana/Agile workflows.
From our side we offer:
- Great friendly and professional working environment
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- An opportunity to grow and learn
- Attractive benefit package
- Medical insurance & additional sick-days and paid sick leave.