Project: Fintech, internet payment system. The software is designed to overcome processing difficulties and bring industrial peace to companies of all sizes. It opens the door to receive world-wide payments for any business. Our software will enable secure payment processing and optimal checkout experience.
- Conducting manual testing.
- Planning and organization the testing process, test coverage analysis.
- Creation of test cases for acceptance testing.
- Writing documentation.
- Manual testing knowledge.
- Ability to write understandable test documentation (test cases, test plans).
- Experience in test of API-based solutions.
- Experience with Postman.
- Experience with Redmine, Confluence, Testrail.
- English level – Pre-Intermediate.
Good to have:
- Experience in writing autotests
- Experience with Selenium, Python.
- Knowledge of Gitlab.
- Knowledge bash commands, linux.
- Experience in financial systems.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career flying rapidly with SolbegSoft!