Our customer is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need experienced QA Engineer who will provide confidence that a product, service or result will satisfy given requirements for quality and will be used by TV, mobile and web video applications.
If you are interested - join our team!
- Responsible to lead and deliver high quality BE platform that will be used by TV, mobile and web video applications.
- Write STP, STD and manual execute test cases.
- API testing.
- Fully involvement in the product life cycle.
- Work closely with development, integration and system architects and other QA members in the team.
- Manage 3rd parties vendors such UTest.
- 2+ years' Experience in QA.
- Deep understanding of QA testing methodologies (STP / STD).
- English speaker.
- Relevant Degree and / or certifications.
- Experienced with Agile and scrum working methods.
- Experience in front end QA.
- Experience with local and remote debugging with browser dev-tools.
- Experience with testing on mobile platforms - iOS, Android.
- Team player with ability to work independently and self-learn.
Will be as an advantage:
- Experience with Soup UI, Java and other Automation testing languages.
- QA tools (Practitest / Fiddler / Postman or other sniffing tool).
- Work with customer facing environment – is an advantage.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!