Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
- Conducting manual testing.
- Planning and organization the testing process, test coverage analysis.
- Creation of test cases for acceptance testing.
- Writing documentation.
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to work with Excel tables, make selections, know formulas.
- Analytical mind.
- English level – Upper Intermediate (good communication skills and ability to pass interviews).
- Ability to write understandable test documentation (test cases, test plans).
- xml, css, html, http.
- Ability to work with Jira; understanding CI / CD processes.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!