Kaseya Traverse is looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer to join our team. You will design, develop, and implement solutions for networks and data centers monitoring/management products. We use a wide range of technologies internally and look for interesting experience and skill sets to deliver powerful products to help our partners succeed. As a Software Development Engineer, you will be part of a professional team developing and delivering our platform to thousands of daily users enabling our Partners’ success.
Traverse provides real-time visibility into the performance of your complete IT infrastructure – from servers to networks to routers to fans – from one consolidated console.
Traditional monitoring silos allow only a fragmented view of infrastructure performance, making fast problem resolution impossible. If your network, server and application performance are all showing green lights – what can you do to solve the very real user problem you are investigating?
Java 8, MySQL, Actian Object DB, ActiveMQ, Spring Framework, Apache Derby, Netferret, Jetty, Tomcat, Polymer Project, React
Project team leading.Implement new product features. Bug fixing. Design and implement technical tasks such as: security investigation and fixing (password handling, service to service communication), performance improvements, new build system, refactoring
- 4+ years of experience architecting and building production Java backends
- Experience in team leadership or willing to lead the team
- Experience with MySQL, relational database and query design
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of backend services in a production environment
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of RESTful web services
- Experience developing test scripts for unit testing.
- Highly effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- English level - Upper-Intermediate+
- Knowledge of SNMP and WMI protocols
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) and build automation processes (Experience with Jenkins CI/CD a plus
- Experience in C++, React, Material-ui
- Exchange of ideas and daily interaction with a strong team of engineers from the USA, Canada, Ireland
- Hackathons, technical conferences, and advanced training at the expense of the company
- Possible business trips to the USA, Europe
- Medical and family care program
- English classes with tutor
- Sick days
- New modern office in the city center near the metro
- Comfortable working place equipped with height adjustable table, comfort chair
- Car/bicycle parking slots
- Various corporate events
- Free snacks, fruits
- Flexible working hours
- Work from Home option