We're looking for a skilled SEO specialist with an impressive portfolio to join our growing IDT team in Minsk.You will work with the international Team developing Awards2Go product. Awards2Go offers a simple B2B incentive, loyalty, and customer appreciation gift card solution for businesses of all sizes.
We are currently in the process of making our brand and website more modern, convenient and appealing to our target audience. That is why we’ve decided to bring all of the SEO-related activities in-house.
We would like to see:
- 2+ years of SEO and link-building experience.
- SEO experience with B2B websites.
- Profound knowledge of tech, on-page and off-page SEO best practices.
- Good understanding of modern search ranking factors.
- Website usability understanding.
- Strong knowledge of HTML+CSS from an SEO perspective.
- Solid experience with Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SerpBook, Semrush and other SEO tools.
- Experience in SEO optimizing multilingual and international websites.
- Solid understanding of the content creation process.
- Proven track record of your SEO success stories.
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience with WordPress or alternative CMS systems.
- Prior agency experience is a plus.
After joining IDT you will work on:
- On-page and off-page SEO for Awards2Go website.
- SEO benchmarking and analytics.
- Keyword research.
- SEO content optimization.
- Creating tasks for copywriters and developers.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Remote work opportunity/ modern office in the center of Minsk.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is part of IDT Corporation – American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. It is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers.IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1500 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Join our Team!