As a Technical Support Engineer in our company, you will play a crucial role in ensuring customer success and their super high availability in the cloud, as they first come on board, and as an ongoing first-line technical support. If you have technical knowledge, great interpersonal skills, passion to learn new things every day, and work with cutting-edge technologies, and to keep developing yourself every day then this is the place for you.
- Provide front-line technical support with exceptional customer service via email and phone.
- Review customer inquiries and questions, acquire all relevant details, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Document all incoming cases reported by end-users via telephone, ticketing system, and other support channels as required.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications.
- Work closely with customers, engineering team, management team, and sales team as a point of contact for client issues.
- Understanding processes, event management and prioritization.
- Follow written procedures, share knowledge among the team, create new documentation for both technical and end-user roles.
- Ability to work in shifts, 24/7 including weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience in IT or business support organizations (Advantage).
- Experience working in cloud-based environments (Azure – Advantage).
- Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative.
- NOC experience (high Advantage).
- Understanding of Windows environment, Active Directory services, Networking, Cloud Infrastructure and Remote management tools (high advantage).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.