Leveris is banking as a service platform. We provide everything a client needs to be able to offer beautiful digital banking products all from one unified platform. The platform services personal loans and mortgages, provides digital onboarding, underwriting. From the core banking system with payments, cards, and deposits in the back to a white-label app for iOS and Android at the front, Leveris delivers the complete end-to-end banking solution.
Our clients are big fintech industry players as well as non-financial companies who want to grow their financial capabilities.
About the team
Our product teams convert business ideas into reality. Every team operates independently and has a dedicated product owner, scrum master, and business analyst. Together with highly-qualified engineers, commercial product managers, design and delivery teams, they shape the future of digital banking.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a Project Manager to help us deliver our innovative banking solutions. Our Project Manager will be helping us to progress the initiatives supporting the product development and delivery processes for our clients.
What we expect from you:
- At least 2+ years of proven project management experience for IT projects;
- English - Intermediate and higher;
- Strong understanding of technology delivery, including modern delivery patterns;
- Ability to forecast and create roadmaps, adjusting with new information and changing business priorities, to achieve programmed goals;
- Ability to switch between different issues or projects with conflicting priorities;
- Ability to manage distributed teams;
- Work experience in an Agile environment. Familiarity with Scrum ceremonies & artifacts;
- Knowledge of modeling notations and experience in creating diagrams (BPMN, UML);
- Ability and willingness to travel and work on-site;
- Ability to represent the project, it’s goals and status;
- Be ready to work with Mac OS and cloud-based tools.
What we’d like from you:
- Banking or finance domain knowledge;
- Experience of working with customer-facing products as well as API only applications;
- Experience with cloud-based SAAS/BAAS systems.
- Work in the scaled Agile environment with all it’s benefits and challenges;
- Ability to be heard and see the winning ideas implemented;
- A friendly team of agile-minded colleagues;
- Pleasant workplace and fully stocked kitchen;
- MacBook Pro 13” and 27”4K Screen from the first day;
- Flexible working hours and ability to keep a good work-life balance;
- English lessons in the office for beginner and intermediate levels;
- Paid parking lot near the office;
- Trusted sick days;
- Competitive fully official salary corresponding to your skills;
- We are a member of the High Tech Park.