NEKLO is a fast-growing engineering company and global provider of web, mobile, and Magento development services. The main technology stack: PHP and Magento. Our work includes large enterprise projects. Our offices are located in the USA, Belarus and Ukraine.
Now we are looking for Senior PHP (Laravel) developer for our web project.
- Write efficient, reusable, clean and documented code.
- MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- PHP code refactoring and optimization.
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 4+ year(s).
- 2+ years working experience with Laravel framework.
- Excellent knowledge of Eloquent ORM.
- Experience with Restful API and 3rd party services integration.
- Experience OOP, Webhooks, Composer, GIT.
- English: B1+
Will be a big plus experience with:
- laravel queues\events\listeners\jobs,
- laravel horizon,
- stripe products\subscriptions,
- laravel cashier,
- laravel nova,
- laravel passport,
- laravel socialite.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience;
- All necessary equipment and comfortable office;
- Professional growth;
- Free English courses in the company or compensation 50% of the cost of any third-party courses;
- Bonus for sports activities or your hobbies every month (classes in art studios, vocals, etc.);
- Health service in Lode (including dentistry);
- 5 paid sick days per year;
- Compensation of taking third-party courses if they are relevant to your project stack;
- Assessment with revision of salary every six months + personal development plan;
- Family bonus (birth of children, wedding).