VIAcode Consulting is looking for qualified and ambitious Java developer specialists to work on interesting large scale project.
Our partner is the world’s leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. They enable Application Performance that’s scalable, proven and cost efficient.
As a Cloud Software Engineer, you will get first-hand experience in building features that use cutting edge Compute, Storage and PaaS services in the Cloud. You will work with the latest cloud native K8s technology on which our platform is based.
The tech stack is: Java, Docker, Kubernetes.
What you will do:
As a Software Engineer in the cloud team, you will design and build solutions for assuring application performance in the cloud. This involves designing & developing scalable, robust features that solve real world problems for our customers. A good understanding of how “cloud first” applications are built and knowledge of cloud services offered by different cloud vendors is a big plus to hit the ground running. Strong technical expertise in building scalable, performant, high quality software with an emphasis on customer centric focus is key.
What we look for:
We are looking for engineers who are motivated and can take ownership to drive innovative features with an emphasis on quality.
- Strong technical expertise in Java;
- Developing microservices for distributed systems
- Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- English language skills – sufficient for direct technical communication;
- 3+ years of experience in one of the following would be a big plus:
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Re-architecting legacy applications to microservices
Bonus Points if you have:
- Cloud certifications: AWS, Azure, GCP
- DevOps experience
- Experience with K8s
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with Machine Learning solutions