SCANDIWEB IS SEEKING TALENT IN BELARUS!
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all around the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Puma, New York Times, Metropolitan Museum of Art, LEVIS, Sportland… We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We will make sure that Scandiweb is the best place what people choose for eCommerce solutions. We want that whenever you tell that you work in Scandiweb, they know it and are familiar with it!
What will it be like as a Junior QA Tester?
- You will work closely with developers and PM on some of the most awesome projects out there
- As a Junior QA Tester, you will carry out manual tests to ensure the web apps created to meet the requirements. This will involve the analysis of apps to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to customers and end-users
- There will be a constant gain of knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release processes
- You will be presented with career growth opportunities to progress into learning to write automated tests using tools like Selenium
- If you show above-average abilities during Education tasks, you can further continue your growth as a Project manager and work with projects from all over the world
What is expected from a Junior QA Tester?
- A great attitude, willingness to learn new web technologies
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Professionalism to be respected or be really nice persons so that people listen / respect / like and follow you.
What does it take to become a Junior QA Tester?
- Apply to the job and we will send you the info
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!