Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 19 years of experience in launching IT-projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.We are a close-knit team of professionals, with minimal turnover, based on honesty and transparency of relations. Each team member adds value to the team and actively participates in the processes.
We are growing our sales team and are ready to accumulate a motivated and energetic Sales Manager who will be responsible for finding potential opportunities, closing deals, and establishing long-term relations with our clients.
At least 1 year of relevant and active experience required!
- Experience in closing deals with clients;
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English;
- Understanding of sales cycle in IT;
- Result-driven mindset;
- Positive attitude towards work, colleagues, clients.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of a second language (German, Arabic or other);
- Advanced English;
- Good analytical and multitasking abilities;
- Great communication skills;
- Previous experience in living abroad (EU, USA, or similar);
- Curiosity for new technologies and will for development.
Your responsibilities and opportunities:
- Processing requests (business correspondence, calls, meetings);
- Creation of databases and lead generation;
- Creation of customized presentations and value propositions to potential clients;
- Targeted cold emailing;
- Business-intelligence and prospects’ stalking;
- Prospects nurturing;
- Pre-qualification and qualification of requests;
- Filling and updating data in CRM system;
- The management of the full sales cycle;
- Work with social networks (write/share industry-specific articles and news, surveys, demand creation posts).
- Competitive salary + significant bonuses for achieving results;
- Super-comfortable office (incl. In-office gym, coffee, cozy kitchen, games);
- Flexible working hours / WFH option while covid pandemic;
- Health insurance;
- Corporate outings (2 times a year);
- Hassle-free car/bike parking;
- Schengen Visa Support;
- Team-spirit, awesome working atmosphere, and truly great colleagues.
If you are up to the challenge we are looking forward to getting your CV!