Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn,Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 19 years of experience in launching IT-projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.We are a close-knit team of professionals, with minimal turnover, based on honesty and transparency of relations. Each team member adds value to the team and actively participates in the processes.
Now, we are looking for a motivated Pre-sales Manager who will be a part of our team working to support our business development activities. Entry-level position!
- Strong desire to learn;
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude towards work, colleagues, prospects.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of a second language (German, Arabic or other);
- Previous experience in sales or pre-sales activities;
- Good analytical and multitasking abilities;
- Good communication skills;
- Interest in new technologies and a basic understanding of the IT-sphere.
- Generate and nurture flow of potential clients using emailing/social networks/events;
- Databases creation;
- Create and maintain a fruitful relationship with potential clients;
- Filling and updating data in a CRM system;
- Pre-qualification of requests,
- Submitting requests to Sales Managers for further processing;
- Support in preparation for sales events and roadshows;
- Work with social networks (write/share industry-specific articles and news, surveys, demand creation posts).
- Competitive salary + significant bonuses for achieving results;
- Super-comfortable office (incl. In-office gym, coffee, cozy kitchen, games);
- Flexible working hours / WFH option while covid pandemic;
- Health insurance;
- Corporate outings (2 times a year);
- Hassle-free car/bike parking;
- Schengen Visa Support;
- Team-spirit, awesome working atmosphere and truly great colleagues.
If you are up to the challenge we are looking forward to getting your CV!