AIS Novations opens a Pre-sales Coordinator role who is to become a back-bone of a newly created Pre-sales Department which major goal is to serve the key structure responsible for client request processing and company response elaboration.
- Manage client request processing activities from pre-sales perspective, including identifying and further development of customer business and tech needs;
- Assemble and manage the team required to process client requests taking into account company’s capabilities and client’s requirements;
- Manage the process of estimating the efforts required for project execution; create WBS; identify non-technical activities required and estimate them as well;
- Be heavily involved into client communication while working with their needs and issues, presenting possible solutions to go, discussing business and tech risks associated with the project execution;
- Actively contribute into proposal creation process, participate in its presentation both remotely and onsite;
- Assist sales and account managers in elaboration of sales strategy at RFX stage and in further account development activities (upsell and cross-sell);
- Support project team while initial stages of project execution and further if needed.
- At least 5 years in IT in one/several of the following roles Presale Manager, Solution Architect, Delivery/Project Manager, Team Lead;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Solid client communication experience both remote and face to face in general;
- Team management experience, ability to clearly set goals and track progress;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills to efficiently collaborate internally with Production, Sales, Account Management, Marketing and other departments;
- Strong understanding of SDLC and specifics of web and mobile projects development;
- Understanding of IT services sales cycle, different engagement and pricing models;
- Ability to explain tech stuff to non-tech people and vise versa, visualize issues, processes, ideas and solutions.