- Lead the Bank’s transformation and implementation of data driven approach.
- Define the direction, structure, processes and standards for Data Sciences across the Bank.
- apply data science & analytics to real business problems (customer clustering, LTV forecast, Next- product-to-buy recommender);
- solve key technical challenges in understanding and improving the quality of Bank’s predictive analytics.
- help the organization understand the principles and the math behind the process to drive organizational buy-in
- manage, supervise, and ensure maximum utilization of a team of researchers and data science engineers;
- establish short/long term objectives and assessing process;
- work across various departments to develop strategic data acquisition and development in support of greater understanding of Bank’s clients.
Requirements and skills:
- undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (e.g Math, Economics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.). Masters degree or Ph.D. is a plus.
- strong analytical, mathematical and statistical skills;
- experience applying a variety of Machine Learning techniques (Logistic Regression, Random Forests, SVMs, GBTs, NLP, Neural Networks, clustering methods, recommendation engines, etc.);
- ability to conduct experiments with data of variable size, visualize and communicate results;
- strong presentation skills with ability to take very technical concepts and translate to business value to various audiences
- superior knowledge of data structures, algorithms and SQL;
- expertise in Python programming language and key packages for Data Science (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, keras, tensorflow, xgboost…).
Knowledge of R is a plus.
- professional growth and experience exchange with other international consortium "Alfa Group" members, paid training and attendance of specialized conferences;
- market wage rates (salary + bonus);
- remote work possibility and coworking space;
- extended social package: medical insurance, bonus card, partial compensation for sports and recreational activities, partner loyalty program, financial assistance for significant events, corporate libraries.