The PHP Backend Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the LAMP development stack.
About TerraScale LLC
TerraScale LLC is a part of GoDigital Media Group. GDMG believes in doing the right thing. For our customers. For our business. For our employees. We do this by treating people the way we would want to be treated. Fairly. Honestly. With respect and consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain existing and new products.
- Support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Desired Skills & Experience
Core Competency Requirements
- Proven experience (2 years and more) as a Software Developer in PHP
- Confident knowledge of OOP and MVC
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Strong PHP7, MySQL, HTML5+CSS, jQuery, AJAX skills
- Linux, Apache, Nginx
- Git, Composer
- Experience in integrating external systems and services via API
- Ability to understand, support and optimize legacy code
- Teamwork skills
- English A2/B1 (reading and writing)
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Proven experience (3 years and more) as a Software Developer in PHP
- Maria DB, ClickHouse, NoSQL, NodeJS, Memcached, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- CMS Wordpress, developing plugins for this system
- Experience in developing REST API
- Experience in streaming services and developing your own
- Working with payment systems
- English B2+ (reading, writing, listening and speaking)