Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We are looking for motivated, experienced QA Technical Lead for Solitaire Grand Harvest Studio: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.supertreat.solitaire&hl=en
- 5 years+ of experience in the functional testing of web and mobile applications (Android Google, Amazon, Win10, iOS); at least a year on QA Lead position;
- Advanced practice and theoretical knowledge in testing methodology and development process;
- Experience in creating tests strategy and plans;
- Understanding of client-server architecture and API testing;
- Strong technical background;
- Knowledge in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) process;
- Experience with either MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB;
- Experience with either Fiddler or Charles, Postman, Swagger;
- Experience in CI tools such as Jenkins or Teamcity;
- Experience in builds releasing and deployment processes;
- Knowledge of ADB/iTools/iFunbox;
- Analytical, problem-solving and team-working skills;
- Knowledge in Google Analytics/AppCenter.
- Intermediate English Level (written and spoken);
- Setting up and improving QA process, standards, approaches;
- Development and implementation of the automation process: determination of testing levels, approaches, tools;
- Creating general test documentation (as a strategy, standards);
- Taking part in roadmap planning and estimations;
- Taking part in feature planning, analyze requirement, define and review scope of testing, risks;
- Provide quality reports of delivering features;
- Investigation PI, taking part in root cause analysis;
- Collecting necessary metrics to provide to business and for finding points to improve QA process;
- Taking part in setting general development process (jira flow, knowledge transfer, etc);
- Setting up of an employee development plan, goal setting;
- Conducting technical interview.
What are we offering
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!