HR Operations Specialist responsible for keeping track on HR data movement (hiring, termination, role change, salary change), maintains company’s HR systems, adapt global policies and procedures based on local regulations, participate in all C&B activities locally.
- Together with Country HR Manager and Global Head of HR Operations implementation (adaptation) of global corporate HR policies and procedures and if necessary, development of local policies and procedures based on local labor legislation and business needs.
- Communication of new HR policies to the local organization, conducting trainings on new policies and procedures to managers and employees, consulting, assistance, and support in use of these policies and procedures by employees.
- Control of corporate HR policies execution by managers and employees - following procedures, meeting deadlines, as well as, if necessary, control of managing the results of the execution of procedures and policies in corporate systems and documents.
- Timely data entry to HR corporate system, control of information and data consistency in internal systems.
- HR data analytics and reporting in responsible location (country). Regular and ad-hoc reporting for HR, Finance and Business needs.
- Regular data audit between global HR systems and local HR systems (payroll systems), responsible for the timely transfer of information and communication to HR administrator of changes. If necessary, help to HR administrator to timely data changes in employment documents.
- Salary and Benefits survey participation and together with Country HR/ HRBP analysis of the results, risk assessment and development of risk mitigation action plan.
- Participation in local HR admin audits on HR policies, employment documents and other HR issues.
- Healthcare benefit management (voluntary medical insurance). Tender for best providers options and management of other employee benefits provided by the company.
- Administration of benefits for employees in their location (including support for insurance and voluntary health insurance programs and providing information and consulting employees), as well as management of providers.
- Participation in other HR projects
- 2-3 years of experience in HR IS systems (Workday, SAP, Success Factors, Oracle PeopleSoft, 1C, Microsoft Axapta, other)
- Excel – advanced skills (test task required)
- English – B2 (upper-intermediate)
- Good knowledge in local legislation (labour law)
- Background – preferred finance, economics, project management
- Preferred work experience in middle size and big international companies
- Well-structured, quick, multi-tasking, focused on results, attentive to details, good analytical skills, process-oriented.
- Mostly long-term US related projects;
- Certification paid by the company;
- 10 sick days per year;
- Flexible schedule;
- English training;
- Opportunities to work remotely if necessary;
- Medical insurance for you and your children;
- Competitive (official) salary;
- 50% payment for public transport or parking;
- 50% payment for sports.