Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for strong problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We are looking for a Senior PHP developer to work closely with the team and new projects in different business domains.
What You Will Do:
- New projects estimation and launch (from scratch);
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders;
- Projects' kick-off to Support team after its delivery;
- Software development process organization/adaptation (Code Review, Code Analysis, Troubleshooting);
- Supervision of the Backend team;
- Mentoring of lower-level Backend engineers.
What We'd Like To See:
- At least 4-5 years of experience as a Backend Developer;
- Strong experience and theoretical knowledge of PHP;
- Strong experience in modern PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, etc);
- Ability and willingness to write tests (unit, integration, etc);
- Good background with SQL Databases (writing queries, optimization, query builders usage, ORMs);
- Experience in building scalable solutions using queues brokers, async tasks, etc.;
- API development and documentation (OpenAPI);
- Docker (compose) is a must, K8s is preferable;
- CI/CD practice: tools, common approach;
- AWS experience;
- Fluency in Linux;
- Troubleshooting (ability to react in the most effective manner to eliminate technical issues);
- Solution-Making (ability to propose the most effective technical solutions);
- NoSQL experience is nice to have;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Ability to work independently and in a team as well.
We Offer Financial Motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes.
We Provide Non-cash Motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities;
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.