Paralect selects partners and builds complex technology products that thrive. We're a team of passionate professionals focused on effective delivery using cutting-edge technology. We're looking for a Project Manager to join our team and build their success together with us.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Requirements preparation and analysis;
- Work with required tools and techniques to deliver a project within agreed quality, time and scope;
- Our teams are working using Agile Scrum / Kanban approaches, so you need to be familiar with at least one of them;
- Set, monitor and control tasks for the project team;
- Project risk management;
- Be able to answer clients questions at any stage of project execution;
- Offering the most optimal solution based on a client needs;
- Project closure and preparation of all required documentation;
- Knowledge sharing (both within the team and within the company).
You will need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Project Manager/Project Coordinator/PMO or other related experience;
- Good communication skills for working with clients in English (at least Upper-Intermediate level);
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to negotiate and interact effectively with other departments;
- Management experience with team projects; the ability to formulate tasks clearly and track their progress;
- The ability to build communication with clients properly, as well as to manage their expectations;
- Understanding of SDLC, peculiarities of Web, Mobile projects development;
- An open mind, understanding and ability to explain (without in-depth technical details) various technologies areas of usage (e.g. Machine Learning, FinTech, eCommerce);
- Strong analytical skills; experience in modelling and visualization of processes/problems/solutions;
- Experience in —or desire to — work in PreSale stages (this is not a client search, but assistance to the Sales department in estimating sizes and costs of potential projects).
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in the following areas: AI/Machine Learning, Big Data, FinTech, eCommerce;
- Work experience as Developer, QA or BA.
- Opportunity for career advancement. We love open source and we work with cutting-edge technologies. While working with the new technologies we also use them in our products. We organize events: internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing;
- Flexible working hours, temporarily remote work;
- English classes;
- Medical Insurance;
- Sports activities: volleyball, yoga, etc. (suspended due to COVID-19);
- Partnership program (discounts in cafes, shops, etc.);
- Participation in various social and team building events (suspended due to COVID-19).