We continuously develop and improve our product, and now we are looking for a talented and experienced System Analyst to join our team that works on one of the biggest and most important parts of our financial product “Traider’s room”.
Responsibilities of such a person in our Team are:
- Communicate every day with internal stakeholders to receive clear requirements.
- Translate received business ideas into well-structured system requirements.
- Implement new functionality considering the current architecture
- Develop, analyze and systemize requirements, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers when needed.
- Actively collaborate with the team to produce and implement new functionality
- Experience as a System Analyst 3+ years
- Sufficient knowledge in Agile based methodologies;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Attention to details
- Good written and spoken English (upper-intermediate+)
Why Runa Systems?
We offer benefits and perks to support your physical, financial and emotional well being:
- An awesome highly motivated, diverse multinational team
- Cultural foundation based on diversity, trust and togetherness
- The latest technological stack, continious support
- Regular quarterly and annual bonuses
- Possibility to regularly attend conferences and external trainings and learn even more new and useful for professional development
- Extended work leave - 29 days
- 100% paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses (currently online)
- Cozy office in city center with perks inside (but due to the current situations you will start to work remotely).
Join our Team!