We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
The Video Experiences Unit is a leading OTT products and services provider delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.We serve both end-to-end clients and those who wants to internalise part of their platform through products and components.
The Release Manager position will manage the release processes accross the Video Experiences Unit.We're looking for technology leaders who are enthusiastic about digital media products, innovation and guiding teams to build exceptional software solutions.
- Schedule and manage releases in Agile s/ware dev environment with multiple scrum teams / across a portfolio -
- Provide written, customer facing release notes
- Attends customers / internal CAB – conducts go / no go meetings
- Coordinate cross-functional and cross-regional software development teams
- Manages risks and dependencies that affects release scope
- Deployment implementation checklists / fall back plans
- Ensuring that all the checks and balances have been met to ensure the risk of code failure in production is reduced as much as possible.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully leading releases in an Agile environment.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Strictly process oriented mindset
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Clear written and verbal communication, leave no-one in the dark
- Knowledge of CI and CD pipeline tools
- Advanced JIRA query and reporting skillset
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies
- TestRail experience is a plus
- Experience working with AppStore/Google Play or similar is a plus
- A passion for technology, video applications
- Tenacious approach, strong curiosity to push the boundaries and lead change and performance
- Project Management, CSM, CSPO is desirable
- Our people are key to our success. We want you to present ideas (because they will be listened to and be taken on board), drive positive change and performance and know that you will be supported the whole way.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.