We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
The Video Experiences Unit (VXP) is a leading OTT products and services provider delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.We serve both end-to-end clients and those who wants to internalise part of their platform through products and components.
In this role you will be working alongside a globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it.
- DELIVER - Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives
- OUTCOMES - Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives
- TRACK - Manage and track team velocity, financials (Project P&L) and KPIs in relation to the project plan and expected deliverables
- COMMUNICATE - Continuously evaluate and communicate and escalate project status, risks and issues to upper management and external partners
- Maintain dependency plans between planned sprints across engineering, infrastructure and third-parties.
- LEAD - Ensure deliverables are high quality and clearly documented; conduct daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint and ensure the team is continuously learning from the past
- RELATIONSHIPS - Manage high-level client relationships, looking for opportunities to up/ cross-sell Massive’s products and services through effective account and relationship management.
- PROCESS - Assisting the Head of Delivery and MD, EMEA in effort and cost estimates for professional services engagements, RFIs and the generation of Statements of Work (SOW).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in managing complex projects, with a duration of up to 12 months and associated budget in excess of £500,00+.
- Delivery level (ie they’ve delivered or been involved with an OnDemand/OTT,IPTV service) they understanding and appreciate of VOD, IPTV, OTT services.
- Agile and Scrum management of development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality, preferably in an agency environment.
- Atlassian toolset experience, in particular JIRA and Confluence (desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively manage communication at all levels of an organisation.
- A motivated, passionate and collaborative approach with an open and team focused working style.
- Solutions orientation and proven experience in dealing with ambiguity, driving process and achieving results without direct authority.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.