We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
The Sport Experiences Unit is the Leader in digital experiences, data gathering, distribution and rendering in the sports ecosystem. Sport Experiences builds and delivers cutting-edge digital platforms and value-based data driven visualization, gathering and distribution solutions.
The Product Data team is looking for a smart Software Engineer willing to contribute to build a sport-specific ingestion and processing platform, integrated with other existing Deltatre products. The aim of the team is to enhance the current value proposition we are proposing our clients by developing a cutting-edge solution with high visibility during international competitions and big sports events.
You will be part of a fast-paced project team contributing to deal with technical complexities arising from the daily project activities as well.
To be successful in the role, you should have a strong programming experience in Kafka and the willingness to become a technical savvy team member to refer to specifically on this technology.
- Design and management of cloud system architectures guaranteeing high availability, top performance and reliability;
- Guarantee continuous integration and continuous delivery of our software;
- Design, development and management of our SaaS platform;
- Interact with product owners and stake holders, understanding their requirements, help them to find the best technological solution for their needs;
- Analyze and improve platform's performance & scalability and automate systems management;
- Collaborate and help the team to achieve the best results.
- Writing clean, effective and maintainable code, covered by tests;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred);
- Cloud platform offerings (like Azure, GCP or AWS);
- DevOps best practices;
- Linux server management; GIT and gitflow;
- Docker and Kubernetes;
- English (spoken and written).
Catch our attention with:
- Streaming technologies (preferably Kafka Streams);
- Experience with High Traffic Public Web Sites or services;
- Microservices experience;
- Event Sourcing experience;
- Experience in the setup and management of a Kafka cluster;
- Interest in sport.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.