SaM Solutions invites an experienced QA Automation Engineer (Java) for a patent lifecycle system automation project with knowledge of English. The project is related to the automation of testing systems that process patent applications and patents themselves in a certain sequence.
Tasks to perform on the project:
- Review, propose and improve software development processes within the projects from quality standpoint.
- Support developers and architects playing part within autonomous Dev/OPS groups by delivering solutions for ensuring quality of the final product, adhering to the principles, policies and patterns established within the company;
- Deliver automated test framework(s) to ensure quality within CI/CD pipelines, integrate those, document and operate on behalf of the project teams.
- Consult on best practices of using BDD principles and tools in SDLC.
- Adhere where appropriate to the overall Enterprise Architecture through the delivery of solutions, solution architectures and models, design patterns, principles, models, requirements, standards and policies of company and/or security.
- Java (8+), SQL;
- Test framework development experience;
- Selenium ecosystem, Cucumber;
- Rest API testing/Junit/TestNG/Docker/Jenkins (Pipeline syntax, CI).
Good to have:
- Helm; Kafka; Spring cloud stream; MongoDB.
Why work for SaM Solutions:
- Well-established processes;
- Professional growth by means of trainings, seminars, activities within internal PMO;
- Possible business trips to customer's location;
- English and German classes;
- Social advantages (flexible schedule, medical insurance, etc.).