The team we are looking for a Python developer for is called "Affiliate team". This team works on one of the biggest and most important parts of our financial product “Traider’s room”.
What does this project do?
It provides tools for onboarding, reporting and complex multistage calculations. The Affiliate Team helps our partners to receive extended monitoring of their work using statistics of referred clients, marketing tools. This team also interacts actively with other teams during the creation of new and updating existing API. And also devotes some time to researching new tools for the implementation of complex and highly loaded modules.
Since we consider our product as an API (AaaP approach), back-end developers do not do layout, write JS modules and do not do front-end development, which allows us to concentrate only on the backend, API and databases.
Test coverage is over 80%, which makes optimization and refactoring a part of the development process and allows to release a stable product. In addition, there is also a QA in every team, who can check the code for logical collisions, and will also help with the analysis of incidents.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Experience in the design and implementation of complex solutions without making them rocket science
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Experience with Python 3+ years
- Ability work with Unit Tests
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of English at the level Intermediate+
What you are going to do as a developer in the Affiliate Team:
- Develop applications with low latency, high availability and performance
- Integrate elements developed by the front-end team and user-oriented, with server-side logic (front-end component library)
- Implement information security tools, including the confidentiality of personal data (security and data protection).
- Develop backend applications based on carefully thought-out specifications by analysts
Runa Systems offers great benefits and perks to support your physical, financial and emotional well being:
- An awesome highly motivated, diverse multinational team
- The latest technological stack, continuous support
- Regular quarterly and annual bonuses
- Perfect educational budget that every employee can use for his constant professional development: conferences, online and offline training, professional literature
- Extended work leave - 29 days +5 sick days per year
- 100% paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses (currently online)
- Cozy office in the city centre with perks inside (but due to the current situations you will start to work remotely)