We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.
We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
Sport Experiences is the Unit leader in digital experiences, data gathering, distribution and rendering in the sports ecosystem.
As a Front End Web Developer, you will be part of an Agile team that is focused on the delivery and implementation of world-class digital media components for the deltatre Online solutions. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest web technologies and solutions.
So what are you waiting for?
If you are passionate about learning, having a great time doing it, and working with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
- First and foremost, you need a great attitude and need to enjoy what you do!
- Desire to work in an Agile environment
- Good management and organisational skills
- Experience with Angular and jQuery
- Typescript / ECMA 6 knowledge
- JS build systems (e.g. grunt/gulp)
- Expertise with responsive web sites and mobile rendering (tablets/smartphones)
- Experience with CSS processors (Sass or LESS)
- Experience with Rx.js or React/JSX
- Experience with BDD/Unit testing in web environment (e.g. by using Jasmine)
- Experience with HTML 5 video playback (video.js, hls.js, MSE, EME)
- Streaming video technology knowledge (transports, codecs, chunked streaming)
- Knowledge of Bootstrap
- Proficiency with ALM/code re tools (git in particular)
- Fluent verbal and written English is preferable.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.