We are a global IT consulting and development company with a We Care attitude, striving to create momentum in the digital transformation of our clients.
With offices in Minsk, Kyiv, Saint Petersburg and Los Angeles, our 250+ team brings together creative and talented cross-functional experts who are hungry for the success of every project.
We have delivered hundreds of game-changing solutions to Fortune 500 giants, mid-market companies and startups and pride ourselves on being part of a success story of global leaders such as Walmart, TASC, Procter & Gamble, Dun & Bradstreet, Warner Bros., 21st Century Fox, Dollar Shave Club or JibJab.
We value initiative, open communication and self-motivated commitment rather than compliance and box-ticking, and are looking for like-minded individuals who share our passion about doing great new things together.
Join our friendly team as an iOS Developer!
- 1.5+ years of iOS development experience using Swift
- Strong communications skills, working with external stakeholders
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of Git
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Intermediate level of English or higher
Nice to have
- Experience in publishing one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Knowledge of Viper architecture
- Knowledge of RESTful, Jenkins, Fastlane, Mopub, Firebase, SpriteKit
- Design and implement new user-facing features
- Build, test and deploy using Fastlane and native iOS components
- Define and implement clean architecture to allow for future feature growth and maintainability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Work hand-in-hand with product designers to implement a visual and animated experience that is top in class
- Provide ideas and suggestions on new features
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with amazing people in a friendly and engaging environment
- Flexible work hours and remote work options
- 18 working days of paid leave
- 7 days of sick leave when you can be off work due to an illness without a medical certificate
- 3 days of unscheduled leave in exceptional circumstances (childbirth, a wedding, etc.)
- Relocation options
- Health services at a medical center
- An advanced career progression system
- Sports reimbursements
- Free English classes
- Corporate perks
- Regular corporate events