IDT Belarus Team is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Writer.
You will be expected to guide 2 technical writers and provide clear and precise documentation of APIs using Swagger.
You are not expected to code in this position.
We expect that you have:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Technical Writer in an IT-company.
- Experience writing all types of documentation (user documentation, release notes, technical documentation, etc.)
- Experience writing documentation with Swagger.
- Basic knowledge of people management and willingness to guide a small team of 2 Technical Writers.
It would be a great bonus if you:
- Can make presentations based on the information about the results of the teams' work and plans.
- Have a portfolio that proves your skills as a Technical Writer.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Remote work / modern office in the center of Minsk.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
IDT Belarus is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is a part of IDT Corporation – American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey.
Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.