IDT is searching for a Senior Software Quality Engineer.We are looking for a person with a good testing background as there is a lot of things to cover from a business perspective. You should be familiar with Scrum, backend (Linux), UI (Web).Self-organization is also very important for us as you will work on multiple releases on weekly basis.As a part of our Team you will:
- Ensure the overall quality of a complex software system (including data, APIs, and web applications).
- Translate user stories into working test plans and test cases to ensure the test scope is adequate.
- Identify gaps in test approach, strategize on a plan to fill the gaps, and then execute that plan.
- Make sure that the test cases created are detailed and automation ready.
- Perform service-level testing when needed.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts (like the test data, data validation and automated scripts).
Skill set we are looking for:
- Experience testing in Linux environment.
- Excellent understanding of writing and executing SQL (DDL and DML) queries to perform back-end testing.
- Ability to execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Experience in testing REST / SOAP and running Unix shell scripts.
- CI/CD experience with Jenkins or CircleCI.
- Strong understanding of modern test methodologies such as fakes, mocks, and dependency injection.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
Would be nice to have:
- Java development experience.
- Working knowledge of AWS.
- Working knowledge of Docker.
- 100% Remote work.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Superb English lessons.
About product and a Team:As a part of IDT you will work with The Stored Value Platform (SVP). It is the back-end service that enables IDT to sell and service prepaid debit cards that are accepted on the Visa network in the US.The Stored Value Platform enables clients to execute a variety of functionality on prepaid cards, such as: use the card for personal expenses after the activation, check balance, check transactions.Our team is fully international: 3 Developers in Minsk / PO & Sr. Developer in USA.