We are looking for a result-oriented and self-directed person aimed at getting the work done in the most efficient way possible with 3+ years working with Ruby on Rails.
Other tech skills required are:
- Understanding and practical usage of TDD is a must.
- Practical experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL and Linux.
2. Product-centric thinking is very important. You are a tech person, but you have your opinion on how the product should work and collaborate with the company and the customers to find the best solutions with business interests in view.
3. Personal skills: we are looking for a person who is communicating proactively, successfully using time-management, providing effective feedback, and using the feedback of others for personal development.
- You are passionate about coding and have a project you are working on for yourself.
- You have a pet/personal project or opensource contributions.
- Experience with Vue.js, React.
- Experience with Crystal lang, Go lang, Elixir, Scala, Python.
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive salary
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Regular reviews and yearly performance-based bonuses
- Mentoring and personal growth
- Develop simple effective solutions, not just write maintainable code.
- Work in close contact with team members and project stakeholders.
- Improve previous solutions and help the teammates to level up the project.
- Take part in product development decisions.
This is a 40/hour a week full-time position. You can:Work from anywhere you want. This is a remote position as long as there is a 4 hours overlap with our main timezone UTC+02:00 (Kyiv time)
Please check our processes and confirm that they are suites you:
- Here are our overall organization processes https://jtway.co/how-to-get-remote-teams-to-high-perform-b9b29d698feb
- Here is our daily routine https://jtway.co/a-typical-day-at-jetthoughts-5e25f5f803ce
- Here is our flow https://jtway.co/delivery-flow-for-distributed-remote-teams-5218828b0d1a