We are looking for someone who loves, or is excited to learn:
- Experience with the Ruby language and the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Experience with minitest.
- Experience with MySQL databases.
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket.
- Eager to learn about the tech stack that powers the project.
- Intermediate English level.
- A team player who loves to collaborate on projects
- Understanding and experience in the Agile/Lean environments
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) and design
- Someone detail-oriented, but also pragmatic
- Flexible hours. Just set up your time to work efficiently
- Relaxed company environment
- Work remotely or from a coworking space anywhere
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Raises based on performance every 12 months
- Unlimited unpaid vacation
This is a remote position as long as there is a 4 hours overlap with our main timezone UTC+02:00(Kyiv time)
Please check our processes and confirm that they are suites you:
- Here are our overall organization processes https://jtway.co/how-to-get-remote-teams-to-high-perform-b9b29d698feb
- Here is our daily routine https://jtway.co/a-typical-day-at-jetthoughts-5e25f5f803ce
- Here is our flow https://jtway.co/delivery-flow-for-distributed-remote-teams-5218828b0d1a
- Help maintain a large-scale Ruby on Rails application
- Help upgrade and test a large-scale Ruby on Rails application
- Refactor existing code following the TDD principles
- Pair programming with Developers
- Code review pull requests