Leveris Production Operations team is working to deliver big and complex Java-based microservices on top of Kubernetes in the cloud with Infrastructure as a Code flow.
On a sprint-by-sprint by basis, we perform cloud infrastructure management and product delivery with a focus on our customers’ needs with high paced environments and requirements.
We are working closely with development teams located in Minsk and Prague, so we periodically visit each other for a beer and hot discussions :)
The team consists of people with a perfect sense of technical beauty, strong professionals who are ready to help and teach team-mates.
We're looking for our new team-mate!
What we expect from you:
- Knowledge and hand-on experience with Terraform;
- Knowledge and hand-on experience with Kubernetes, HELM and Docker;
- Knowledge of basic AWS services, like EC2, S3, VPC etc
- Knowledge of any scripting language (Python and bash is prefer)
- Experience with at least one configuration management framework - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc;
- Great Linux experience and troubleshooting skills;
- At least intermediate English level;
- Ability to work on duty (business hours only) with internal support developers with their day-to-day delivery tasks.
Other skills we appreciate:
- Experience with databases - both RDBMs and NoSQL;
- Experience with MQ - Kafka, SQS, RabbitMQ or others;
- Experience with ELK stack in distributed installations.
- Work in a scaled Agile environment with all it’s benefits and challenges;
- Make an impact, not just doing some abstract stuff;
- Flexible working hours and ability to keep a good work-life balance;
- Trusted sick days;
- Competitive fully official salary corresponding to your skills.
During COVID we allows to work from home, but our great full-staffed office is always ready to meet colleagues and work in classic style.