Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Developer to join the EVRYTHNG team in Minsk on a full-time basis.
You will have the chance to bring your coding skills into the physical world, and you will collaborate with our Product Managers, UX & UI designers, Scrum Masters and back-end developers to help us create the next generation cross-browser user experience and enable our clients to communicate with customers in the best way possible.
You will literally put a face to our core product, and you will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and robust web infrastructure and application engine to manage all active digital identities for objects.
- Implement and execute cutting-edge responsive front-end designs with the latest React
- Implement Progressive Web Apps
- Update & enhance existing wireframes and prototypes
- Drive, improve, and optimize the front-end development processes
- Consume and push data via RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Contribute to documentation (e.g. instructional & technical specifications) as and where required
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends – particularly with regards to accessibility, usability, and related emerging technologies
- Writing unit and e2e tests
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends – particularly with regards to accessibility, usability, and related emerging technologies.
- Strong experience with React
- Experience with Material UI
- Technical experience with or high interest for Node.js would be highly beneficial
- Some Progressive Web Apps experience
- Socially intelligent with excellent communication
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI
- Experience with AWS, Terraform, Docker is highly beneficial
- Able to work under pressure with strong organisational capabilities
- Ability to think logically and execute methodically, a creative solution-finder, technically and commercially credible, self-confident, able to work independently
- An out-going person who is willing to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced working environment
- Analytically minded and able to draw conclusions when looking at data and creating reports
- A good team player with excellent communication skills and a strong commercial focus
What's in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!