Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for an Senior Engineer in DevOps.
Our software product is the highly secure virtual data room that allows users across the globe to confidently publish highly important business information in real time for due diligence and analytical purposes.
The underlying software platform is a complex solution, highly loaded componentized software platform, maintained by multiple teams working concurrently in US and East Europe that develop and test this product, regularly deploy new versions and support its operability in 24/7 mode.
We practice Scrum and follow Agile way of working, we’re focused and dedicated to deliver business value to our end users incrementally, predictably and with high quality.
Our advantages are friendly team, international environment, and direct collaboration with the colleagues abroad.
- Working by Agile methodology together with colleagues across continents, following Agile Scrum process with 2-week iterations and regular releases to production, in the environment where multiple teams commit to the same codebase
- Work directly with colleagues in US, by defining, deploying, supporting monitoring and alerting solutions that collect performance and reliability metrics to be used to make sure the infrastructure complies with SLAs and non-functional requirements
- Together with US Team, design and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Develop self-help mechanisms for internal teams via RESTful API/webhook-driven architectures
- Drive cloud-adoption via delivery, monitoring, and policy enforcement of software defined networking infrastructure
- Increase efficiency and elasticity of deployed resources without sacrificing quality
- Analyze and improve upon existing systems, services and infrastructure
The ideal candidate will have
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum process;
- 3 years DevOps experience with Microsoft technology stack;
- Experience of automatically provisioning, configuring and scaling cloud environment (Azure is preferred);
- Strong Git experience, including branching best practices;
- Expert knowledge of PowerShell and NuGet;
- Familiar with CI/CD tools; Azure DevOps preferred;
- Understanding of software development and QA processes, approaches to automated testing and deployment, ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation;
- Experience with monitoring tools (preferable Log Analytics or Zabbix);
- Experience with at least one of virtualization/cloud (RackSpace, IBM SoftLayer/Bluemix, Azure, AWS);
- Proven experience delivering solutions for complex problems;
- Time management, communication skills
Nice to have
- Azure DevOps/VSTS, Octopus, or Spinnaker experience
- Software development experience
- Terraform and ARM Template experience
- Experience with software testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance Testing);
- Experience with Monitoring and log aggregation technologies, such as Elasticsearch (ELK stack), DataDog, Application Insights, etc.
- NoSQL (CosmosDB, Redis) data store experience
- Understanding of networking, security, applications and/or protocol design is desired
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Possibility for career development
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!