We always looking for skilled and talented people! We'll help you to become a strong Business analyst and good team member.
- 1+ years experience as a Business
- Excellent English knowledge and communication skills (upper-intermediate or advanced).
- Perfect interpersonal communications skills.
- Experience in writing analytical documentation.
- Experience in work by Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Technical background will be a plus.
- Basic knowledge of web-technologies.
- Good organizational skills.
- Conflict facilitation skills.
- Bright leadership qualities, the ability to be leader of the team.
- Attention to details.
- Understand business requirements and transfer them into the functional specifications.
- Meet and coordinate with internal stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems.
- Visualize communicate and radiate information.
- Cause change that increases the productivity of the Team.
- Note areas for improvement and action items for future sprints.
- Remove impediments keeping the team from completing their work.
- Encourage self-organization of the team.
- Guide the team in establishing estimations.
- Career development plan with regular professional and salary reviews.
- Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests.
- Competitive salary is tightly correlated with the real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results.
- Good social benefits .
- Positive emotions of teamwork.
Welcome on board!