Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the EverC project in Minsk on a full-time basis.
Client's website: https://www.everc.com/
EverC is changing the world of Cyber Intelligence with our revolutionary technology.By utilizing big data and machine learning we have created the first and only dedicated solution on themarket designed to detect and prevent Money Laundering in the e-commerce world.
We are looking for a Java Backend Developer to join our engineering team.You will be working on our flagship product and will also contribute to the development of new future products that are based on our machine learning data infrastructure.You will be working with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
- Design, develop and influence our flagship product
- Collaborate with front end developers and other team members to design, implement and provide a performant, scalable, reliable and flexible solution
- Work together with Product, Data analysts and Data Scientists to design and improve our product
- Review code, architecture and data to identify and troubleshoot problems and areas for improvement and optimization
- At least 5 years of experience in Java back end development
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred) and SQL
- Fluent in English
- Big advantage would be hands on experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS – Advantage
- Experience developing Groovy on Grails as a big plus
What’s in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!