Microsoft Power platform Developer
EVOKE is looking for an outstanding Office 365 Power platform Developer (Middle/Senior). With an impressive roster of clients, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
- Technical education and (or) background.
- Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI) experience and understanding.
- Understanding and experience of:
- Concepts of programming languages (variables, logical operations, data operations);
- HTTP requests and methods, web services;
- JSON, XML data formats;
- UML diagrams;
4. Office 365 / SharePoint experience.
5. English - Intermediate level (at least).
Nice to have:
- Dynamics CRM experience.
- Development experience.
- Career development plan with regular professional and salary reviews.
- Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests.
- Competitive salary is tightly correlated with the real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results.
- Work-life balance (28 days leave).
- Positive emotions of teamwork.
- Good social benefits:
- English lessons in the office.
- Health insurance for employees.
- Kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks.
- Solid health (compensation of sports activities).
Welcome on board!