EIS is an insurance software company that enables leading insurers to innovate and operate like a tech company: fast, simple, agile. Founded in 2008, EIS provides an open, flexible platform of core systems and digital solutions allowing insurers to accelerate and scale innovation, launch products faster, deliver new revenue channels, and create experiences the world will love. With thousands of APIs, the platform gives insurers the freedom to connect to a vast ecosystem of insurtech and emerging technologies. EIS powers premium growth for insurers in all lines of business worldwide. For more information visit EISGroup.com
EIS is looking for a Software business analyst to work in the Product Management group as part of Policy Team to help build and enhance insurance solutions. Successful candidate will be a naturally-curious and detail-oriented problem solver who is able to understand the business requirements and translate into functional specifications.
- Determine operational objectives of target users by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Understand Business Requirements Documents (BRD’s) and be able to translate into use cases and functional specifications
- Design new products, including data models, data dictionaries, integrations with other systems
- Design new software features; write software functional specifications including use cases, mockups and workflow
- Create reference materials for implementation teams and users by writing and maintaining documentation
- Work with strategists to define solutions
- Work with development teams to communicate and clarify requirements.
- Work with clients in support and consulting activities
- Participation in sprint planning, status reporting.
- Presentations and Trainings
Required skills and experience:
- Understanding of web services/microservices architecture, ability to decompose business functionality to a sequence of services, and vice versa, ability to compile business solution from available services
- Experience with API testing tools, understanding of JSON format
- Systems analysis and design
- Producing Software Requirements, including writing use cases, constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Create mockups of potential UI design
- Software Documentation
- Strong presentation skills
- Acceptance Testing
- Understand Software development process
- Strong experience in Requirements management
- Experience in Release planning and dependency management
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong English Verbal and Written Communication
- Must have flexibility in working hours to allow for communications with team members in US, Canada.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience using Agile or lean development methodologies
- High education in Math or Computer Science
- Insurance experience (P&C or Employee Benefits/Worksite)
- Experience working with offshore teams
What we offer:
- Unique working environment
- High level compensation based on the regular performance reviews
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Various social & team-building activities
- Free English lessons
- А comfortable location close to the subway station "Grushevka"