- At least strong middle level within .NET/C#
- Bootstrap, jquery and ASP.NET MVC, html, CSS
- English on a good spoken level (be able to communicate with Danish manager on daily basis)
As a plus
- .NET Core
- Scandinavian work culture and business processes of small and efficient company
- Nice and comfortable office in Pechersk area with feels-like-home atmosphere
- Workload of 37.5 hours a week (as in Denmark), 25 days paid vacation, up to 5 days sick days, paid sick leave
- Professional growth programmes
- Happy Fridays and family events
Hotel Booking Engine project for one of our key customer where you will work in team with 2nd Senior developer in collaboration with designers and other team members. You are expected to do Frontend part as well as Backend.Optionally you might be involved into another project in parallel, as well as switch the projects after main is finished. Of Course there shouldn’t be many simultaneous projects at the same time.
This is a permanent position in a small Danish owned and managed company. We are mainly providing mobile and web software development services to our customers in Scandinavia. We are transferring Danish business culture and atmosphere into our Ukrainian office so we do care about employees to keep adequate work/life balance. We are flexible and loyal to human’s needs, so our team members works with us for years.
Join our family if stated above sounds valuable for you.
Сайт компанії: http://creavi.dk
Сторінка компанії на DOU: https://jobs.dou.ua/companies/creavi-tech-aps/