CactusSoft is ready to expand the team with Middle/Senior Front-end Developer. In this role you will be working as a part of a scrum team on the development of apps in such domains as IoT, HR, Healthcare, Fintech, Fleet Management, Digital Transformation.
Our team is enthusiastic about professional development and constant improvement of technical skills. We often start projects from scratch and choose a modern stack of technologies based on the preferences of our front-end team.
Our major front-end expertise lies in such technologies as Angular 2+ (we usually use the latest versions), React.js, Vue.js.
What exactly you will do
- Scrutinize user requirements and functional specifications.
- Develop high quality, tested software to deliver user friendly, robust and easy to maintain software products.
- Assess the impact and risks of code changes and new code implementations and provide estimates and suggestions for them.
- Analyze software issues, find their root cause and fix them.
- Perform scrum team duties during sprint planning, sprint review and discuss progress and challenges in the daily stand-up meetings.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Angular 2+.
- Experience with HTML5/ CSS3 (LESS, SCSS, css-modules);
- Understanding HTTP, client-server communication, REST API;
- Familiar with unit and e2e testing.
- Motivation, passion, and a keen interest to learn new things and constantly evolve.
- English level - Intermediate+ (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Docker and Linux.
- Knowledge of a React or/and Vue.js. framework.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can start your working day any time from 8 till 11 am).
- Opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week (fully remote work during a pandemic period).
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and learn from senior colleagues.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.
Join us! Let's grow together! :)