Itransition’s Internet Marketing team is looking for a content creator capable of writing well-researched and engaging copy as part of our content marketing strategy.
- Independent research into given topics and self-briefing
- Creation of in-depth research-based content (blog posts, landing pages, case studies, guest posts, etc.), targeting C-level business decision-makers
- Cooperating with Chief Editor during copyediting rounds, as well as with marketing managers and designers
For examples of the content we expect you to be able to create, please refer to https://www.itransition.com/blog
- Exceptional written and spoken English (C2 or equivalent) with the ability to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Strong research and analytical skills
- 1+ years of content marketing experience for software engineering or IT services companies
- Professional development as a content manager, editor, and digital marketer
- Employment in an internationally recognized software engineering company, featured in such leading global rankings as Software 500, The Global Outsourcing 100, Global Services 100, Deloitte Fast 500, and Inc 5000.
- Competitive salary that grows along with your qualification
- Reasonably flexible working hours
- Office-based and remote work options available