We’re looking for a Middle PHP Developer who is ready for new challenges. The product in question is a SaaS platform that automates custom product demos to accelerate sales and increase close rates. The interactive platform personalizes video and documents for each prospect in the most relevant way and also tracks detailed analytics: who is involved, what’s important to users, what they watched, and who they shared the demo with. The platform supports a set of integrations with Salesforce, Zapier, Hubspot etc.
What You Will Do:
- The back-end part development of the application;
- Participation in the calls with the client and internal calls (stand-ups, planning, retrospective, grooming sessions);
- Estimation of your tasks;
- Raising risks and providing dev feedback related to new clients' requests.
What We'd Like To See:
- Experience in Symfony/ Laravel;
- DB (SQL, query builders, ORM) + query optimization;
- Async tasks synchronization;
- Swagger/SDK generator;
- API (JSON);
- Authentication vs authorization understanding;
- HTTP protocol;
- Any work with the queue broker;
- Linux+Docker (compose) required;
- DDD Patterns;
- Intermediate English.
We Offer Financial Motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes.
We Provide Non-cash Motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.