Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development, and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for people who are problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We’re looking for a Senior specialist (with prospects of turning into BA Lead) ready to take the responsibilities of coordinating the BA process and driving the product evolution for one of our projects. The product in question is a SaaS platform that automates custom product demos to accelerate sales and increase close rates. The interactive platform personalizes video and documents for each prospect in the most relevant way and also tracks detailed analytics: who is involved, what’s important to users, what they watched, and who they shared the demo with. The platform supports a set of integrations with Salesforce, Zapier, Hubspot etc.
What You Will Do:
- tune up existing BA management process;
- coordinate BA team efforts on the project;
- handle communication with stakeholders to clarify product priorities;
- work closely with the project team to clearly explain and groom requirements;
- prepare project documentation using different techniques and formats;
- manage and support requirements during all stages of the project;
- define requirements priorities and manage the backlog.
What We'd Like To See:
- 4-5+ years of BA experience (proved BA Lead expertise history will be a plus);
- min Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- a clear understanding of requirements life cycle (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, and management) within Agile context;
- strong experience in using different BA techniques and tools for eliciting and documenting requirements;
- experience in prototyping and modeling;
- strong analytical and system thinking skills;
- good self-management and facilitation skills;
- the ability to work with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines.
We Offer Financial Motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes.
We Provide Non-cash Motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.