Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for strong problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We’re looking for a Golang Engineer to work on a global B2B project. The product in question is a SaaS platform that automates custom product demos to accelerate sales and increase close rates. The interactive platform personalizes video and documents for each prospect in the most relevant way and also tracks detailed analytics: who is involved, what’s important to users, what they watched, and who they shared the demo with. The platform supports a set of integrations with Salesforce, Zapier, Hubspot etc.
What You Will Do:
- Optimize the existing video converting application;
- Develop new features related to video converting;
- Develop the Golang modules for statistics application;
- Participate in calls/meetings with the client;
- Participate in calls with client and internal dev calls (stand-ups, plannings, retrospective, grooming).
What We'd Like To See:
- Golang experience at least 3 years;
- PHP experience or ability to read PHP at least 1 year;
- Experience with AWS;
- Familiarity with FFMPEG;
- Familiarity with distributed processing;
- Intermediate + level of English;
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
- High level of self-organization and responsibility;
- Proactive attitude to work, punctuality.
We Offer Financial Motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes.
We Provide Non-cash Motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.